As Manager Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) you are the point of contact for professionals and investors in search of independent advice on their carefully considered transaction (mergers, acquisitions, management buy-in and buy-out, etc.).
- On the one hand, you use your expertise to set, draw up and review business plans, valuations, pre-deal assessments, due diligence assignments, deal structuring, etc. To this end, you immerse yourself in the financial data of the company in question and talk to key members of the management team and/or the shareholders. This results in substantiated analyses and targeted advice. This way, you enable your client to take meaningful decisions with a clear view of the risks and opportunities involved.
- On the other hand, you make an active contribution to the growth of the department by actively spotting potential assignments at existing and new clients. You are an ambassador who represents and conveys the corporate philosophy and does not lose sight of growth opportunities for your own department.
- At least six or seven years of relevant professional experience. Several years of experience in external auditing and/or financial advisory services is a plus.
- A mature, critical mind and strong analytical skills.
- Open-minded and eager to learn.
- Relevant higher education (economics, commercial sciences, accountancy, taxation, finance, commercial engineering, etc.).
- Good reporting skills. Thorough knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Communicative and skilled at translating figures into pragmatic advice.
- Prepared to travel within Belgium.
- Very good command of Dutch and English. Thorough knowledge of French is a plus.