Our client is a multiplayer with different locations in Belgium.A s HR Business Partner :
You ensure the effective application of the HR strategy within your business unit.
You will work closely together with the HR Officer, the recruiter and the HR Manager to support the employees and people managers on different topics; from onboarding, through support on career paths, to offboarding and dealing with issues & requests of all stakeholders.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- You translate the recruitment need from to business to the recruiter and support your business whith the selection & hiring of the best candidate.
- You are responsible for the on- & offboarding, not only on an operational level, but also on a more strategic level.
- You guard & optimize HR processes and have a crucial role in multiple HR projects like performance framework, talent management, employer branding, reward strategy, succession planning, and this according to your experience and personal interests.
- You act as a coach, both for employees and managers, and make sure that everyone is aligned concerning our Human Resources strategy.
- You are the point of contact for the business and work closely with your HR Officer in order to answer all questions and handle all issues concerning social law, comp & ben, ….
- You detect development needs and make sure that our employees stay engaged and commitment throughout.
- You train and give presentations to employees and/or managers on HR tools, frameworks & processes.
- You communicate clear and regular with the business on HR related topics.
Proven experience in Human Resources Management, both in hard & soft HR as an abolute must.
- You have excellent communication skills and you are people oriented.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, HR management tools and employment law. •
- You work accurately and solution-oriented with a clear business mindset.
- You love to take initiatives and you are not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- You are hands on for operational tasks, but also capable of working out frameworks on a more strategic level.
- You are trilingual (NL/FR/ ENG).
- You work independent, but loves to be part of a bigger HR Team so you can get support, inspiration and motivation.
- You are flexible (telework is possible )