As HR Officer you have a crucial role in our clients’company. This role can also be a part-time fonction and telework is possible.
- You ensure the day-to-day administration for your business unit.
- You will work closely together with the HR Business Partner, the HR Manager & Recruiter to support our employees and people managers on different topics, and this from your administration point of view.
Tasks & Responsibilities
• You manage and co-ordinate all input & processing of data fo the monthly payroll.
• You support the recruiter and HR Business partner by making sure our recruitment database is kept up-to-date.
• You are responsible for all employee insurances and provide support to the employee in case of questions.
• You optimize the organizational and administrative support of the HR department.
• You liaise directly with the payroll provider and be the point of contact for any queries.
• You prepare recurring & ad-hox (payroll) reports and maintain and manage all employee files ensuring accuracy and privacy.
• You are the point of contact for all employees on all payroll and social law topics and you work closely with the HR Business Partner to find solutions.
• Proven experience in payroll at a payroll agency is a must, preferably also experienced in eBlox.
• You are organized and very structured as you will have to handle multiple tasks and questions every day.
• Very good knowledge of MS Office, employment law & payroll. (preferable e-blox)
• You get energy by ‘gettings things done’ and you love to help & support others.
• You are trilingual (NL/FR/ ENG).
• You work independent, but loves to be part of a bigger HR Team so you can get support, inspiration and motivation
You can work remote 2d week.