· We’re looking for an experienced HR generalist, who has a people centric mindset. You will be the people expert in Belgium, based in our Brussels office and will spend your time owning all things ‘people’.
· You will act as a business partner to the Senior Leadership team and Managers. You will optimise the way we hire and train our managers to find the best candidates. You’ll focus on developing and delivering learning programmes for our people. You’ll equip managers with the tools and knowledge to do performance reviews, give effective feedback and help them develop their coaching skills. You’ll work with them on how to inspire and motivate their teams to achieve amazing things.
· Working closely with the central HQ team in London; you’ll also be responsible for localising personnel policies, ensuring that we are compliant as we continue to grow, setting appropriate remuneration, providing benefits and engaging the people who work with us. You won’t be afraid to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in; ultimately you’ll be responsible for all parts of HR, from people admin to the people strategy.
· We’re assembling a diverse, passionate, highly skilled team and you will be doing the same to achieve a great working environment.
· You’ll have proven experience working in a generalist HR position and be able to pull on your knowledge of all parts of the employee lifecycle;
· You’ll ideally already have been part of a fast paced company that’s grown rapidly and will know the appropriate HR interventions/ initiatives;
· You’re skilled at working within a matrix organisation and have built great relationships with central and HQ teams;
· You’re comfortable with ambiguity and can make sense of the grey;
· You thrive in fast paced environments and are comfortable with switching between operational and strategic;
· You’re awesome at building strong relationships and have great communication skills;
· You’ll ideally be trilingual- French and English are a must, Dutch is an advantage;