For an International Company based in Brussels, we are looke for
As Enterprise Architect, the core of your job will be to work out a vision and translate it into roadmaps. You’ll get to help other architects, service managers, program managers, the business and other stakeholders to bring the roadmaps to life.
If you’re a born leader and know how to bring about the changes that a client needs, you’ll fit right in.
You’ll be in charge of creating an overarching, consistent enterprise architecture.
You’ll get to work out architectures, taking objectives, drivers, principles and guidelines and turning them into a detailed collection of architecture models.
In short, you’ll approach architecture in the broadest sense of the term. You’ll be at the crossroads between business and IT, looking to the past and the future, identifying challenges and opportunities to ensure the success of the projects you work on. You’ll work closely with all stakeholders.
- You know how to work with Architecture principles, Architecture frameworks and IT Governance.
- You can map out business requirements and refine them into functional and non-functional requirements matching the business’s objectives and priorities.
- You’re also keen on IT infrastructure (cloud and non-cloud), IT operations and governance security and privacy, as well on application software architecture and service orientation
- You’ve got a good handle on IT architecture methods and techniques (
- You’re fluent in Dutch and English,