For one of her clients , based in Brussels, Youphoria is looking for a Freelance Marketing & Communnication Manager- start asap- min 6 months (with possible extension).
The communication & marketing manager works closely with the a wellknown business space team.
He/She is primarily responsible for spreading the word about this business space, the innovation , the ecosystem and the ventures, both at strategic and operational levels.
In particular, the communication & marketing manager’s responsibilities include:
- The support of the ventures’ commercial strategy, as they test and launch disruptive solutions in the market, as well as the development of our innovation ecosystem in France, Belgium, Europe and beyond.
- The deployment of the resources strategy on all the communications including press relations, social media, specific partnerships, influences & community.
- The management of the content strategy & promotional campaigns (creative, display, video, CRM, etc) and media relations.
- Ensuring the consistency of the brands.
- Maintaining an awareness of company risks and threats.
- Projecting a positive company image to the public.
- Supporting the management of a communication & marketing budget.
- Ensuring quality control of all information released.
- Advise and help where needed.
- Lead by example
10+ years of experience with a balanced mix of below described skills:
- A proven track record as an effective communication manager, working on fast-moving organizations, managing channels & content.
- A passion for innovation and startups with a good understanding of the corporate world.
- At ease with multitasking. Adaptable. Good sense of priorities (and humor).
- A solid strategic vision, a strong operational capacity and embraces challenges.
- Endless ideas, inspired and inspiring. Ability to be an internal journalist, sourcing new stories.
- Excellent human relations, networker and team-player.
- Excellent writing skills. Ability to translate technical language into layman articles.
- Highest level of professional and intellectual integrity. Trust matters.
- Can handle success and failure, positive feedback as well as critiques.
- Understanding of B2B trade is a plus, trade credit insurance is a nice to have.
- A proven track record as project manager and change manager, benefitting the objectives and strategy of organizations.
- Bi-weekly team meeting in Paris or Brussels
- 25% travel