Our Client is an International Company based in Brussels.
The Communication Marketing manager is responsible for managing all communication campaigns and projects aimed at employees and customers/prospects. His mission is also to accompany the digital transition of the company and to determine the results of the communication initiatives.
- You act as SPOC for all internal and external communication,
- You monitor the performance of the different communication channels through measuring & analysing
- You take care of the quality and efficiency of the delivered internal and external communication,
- You recommend consumer journey, landing page messages, website content, clients relevant insights to be taken in consideration.
- At least 7 years experience in advertising or marketing communication
- Excellent project management skills
- Online campaign analysis & permanent optimization
- working experience in a complex structure with many stakeholders
- Interest in digital transformation
- Strong organizational insight
- Ability to see the overall picture (helicopter view) – strategic thinking -Decision-making
- Strong communicator, diplomatic and customer-oriented
- Commercial awareness and customer-oriented, also affinity with upscale clientele
- Ability to demonstrate leadership skills, be persuasive and able to work transversal within the organisation