We are looking for someone passionate about HR, able to work in a multi-cultural environment and build strong relationships at all levels of the organization.
You will be involved in various administrational tasks within the Compensation & Benefits team, providing support to the different Business Units, Districts
- Support on administering the weekly Region Compensation Committee;
- Support on administering the annual merit review process;
- Support on administering the annual salary survey requests;
- Support on administering the Company Bonus Plan (IMIP);
- Support on the development and implementation of Compensation & Benefits programs;
- Support the different Business Units, Districts and Countries on any Compensation & Benefits related topics;
- Monitor the quality of the existing Compensation & Benefits information systems and update when required;
- Support on Compensation & Benefits related projects and ad hoc requests (e.g. specific requests from Corporate office);
- Administer the Europe Region Company car policy and review country company car policies before submission for Region approval.
Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken in English. Other European languages are an asset
Excellent interpersonal skills, positive team behavior;
Excellent time management and organizational skills;
Strong analytical skills;
Very good command of MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
A knack for working with systems and large data sets; Willingness to explore different HR roles.