|Your responsibilities will include: |
Provide the full life cycle purpose driven recruitment process and maintain excellent relationships with hiring managers, HR business partners, candidates, and external agencies Prioritize and manage a high-volume requisition load while balancing the need for urgency and the importance of selecting the perfect candidate Guiding hiring managers and applicants through the entire recruitment process Delivering a candidate experience with passion that lends genuine insight into our culture and what it’s really like to work here Create an excellent talent pipeline by building and leveraging a strong talent network and creative recruiting channels, online sourcing, networking online and in-person and referrals Manage the candidate experience from initial contact through offer Establish regular touch points and diligent follow through Engage with passive and active candidates for open jobs of all levels and departments within the organization
- You have 2-6 years of professional experience as a recruiter or in a related area;
- You have an in-depth knowledge of selection methods (e.g. competence based interview, assessments) and you are acquainted with recruitment channels (e.g. social media) and tools (e.g. recruitment software);
- You have strong organizational skills and a hands-on approach;
- You are a flexible and customer friendly personality, able to build relationships and gain credibility at every level of the organization;
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and French.